He kinda sums it up.
This pocket letter was for a private swap on Pocket Letter Pals Network. I really love using the Character Construction rubber stamps in pocket letters. The dog and girl are from those stamps, then watercolored with Distress markets and cut out.
Other materials used:
- Flowers made from the Tim Holtz tattered floral die on felted wool sweaters.
- I think all these papers are from Crate Paper brand pad called “best of” and also from Basic Grey stack “Hey Girl.”
- Die cuts made with Tim Holtz dies: townscape, tiny tabs & tags, tickets, spool from sewing room.
- 2 Tim Holtz resin roses in the lower left corner, and a facet gem in the top middle with bird paper glued under it with glossy accents
- various other bits like doily from Hobby Lobby, paper clips, rhinestones, washi tape, ribbon & ric rac on the spine edge
In the mail and on it’s way to Jennifer.